Gilsson GL43 Premium Leather Case for 4.3-Inch GPS with Business Card and SD Pockets (Black)


List Price: $16.95
Price: $13.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details

Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com

5 new or used available from $11.16
Average customer review:

Product Description

Premium 4.3" GPS Leather Case with SD card and Business Card Side Storage Pockets. Perfect for Garmin Nuvi series and other selected models

Product Details

  • Color: Black
  • Brand: Gilsson
  • Model: GL43
  • Dimensions: 8.25" h x 2.00" w x 5.25" l, .24 pounds

Features

  • Premimum Leather Carrying Case for Garmin Nuvi 4.3" series GPS, Magellan Roadmate 1400 series GPS
  • With Side Storage Pockets for Business Card and SD Card.
  • GPS is secured within the leather case with magnetic strap/button
  • Protects your GPS and Screen from scratches and damages

Customer Reviews

A better, yet less expensive, option over standard carriers!5 If you are going to invest hundreds of $$$ in a GPS unit, why settle for just an open-ended sleeve for its protection when not in use? This carry case is of superior quality construction, has the added benefit of a carry slot on the outside (see picture)AND has a magnetic / post style strap that securely holds your GPS in place. I was about to settle on the "standard" sleeves offered locally for $25 when I ran across this one. Even with Shipping and Handling, it came in around $17.00. As a supplier, they had my case in my hand a good day ahead of my earliest expectation. Great product!5 This horizontal version avoids turning the GPS on while putting it away in the pocket. Fit snuggly with the Garmin 4.3" 700 series. Highly recommended a buy! Perfect fit for my Nuvi 265 WT!5 LOVE this case for my Nuvi 265 WT! I feel confident my Nuvi will be very safe and secure in this snap close leather case with velvet lining! It's a perfect fit! I love having the little storage area on the side. The only room for improvement I would like to see is a belt strap. Chances I'd use a belt strap a lot might be slim but I can definitely see times when it would come in handy. I DO RECOMMEND THIS CASE!